Monday, 8 May 2017

Tonic Buildables Hippo

Hi Crafters

I seem to be going through a 6x6 phase. I am trying to take into account the cost of postage as sending out an 8x8 comes under large letter so nearly £1 to send!!

So this Hippo is so super cute,  I love it!!

I made it using grey pearlised card. To add a bit more dimension I inked the edges with black ink and assembled the hippo with foam pads.
The added Nuvo drops to the eyes to add a bit more dimension.
The Baby balloons are a Tonic die too. I cut 2 out and offset the grey with white underneath, then I placed the white letters in the balloons to make them pop.
The blue  paper is from a paper pad from the pound shop.
To add a bit of interest and make the hippo stick out I matted 2 scalloped circles onto the card and put the hippo onto them.
A few pearils in the corners were added to finish it off.


No comments: