Monday, 27 March 2017

Little Gift Box

So I made this little box. 
The finished result didn't turn out as I hoped. I must be hones. I do always struggle when using Mousses, waxes etc as I always feel the effect is too messy and a bit Homemade.
But hey ho trying things out of my comfort zone so a bit of messy crafting it was.
The box I have made these loads of times. It's all in one and i got the original idea from a Pootles video.
Made the box using black card stock, cut a Tonic Die and coloured it with Creative Expressions Mouse. Punched out some flowers from Tonic Petal Pairs coloured again with the mousse and did a double colour of centre using Nuvo drops. Added some washi tap around the side of the box and topped with a Mother die cut (again) Tonic.
Then added a touch of mousse to the edges to finish off.
So here is the finished box. As I say a bit grungy for my liking.



Thanks for dropping by.
Happy Crafting

No comments: