It’s run by Dawny Phillips and Alison Whelan and is going to be sponsored by the very generous Tonic Studios and this month you're guaranteed a very large WIN!.
The purpose of this monthly challenge is, we hope, to inspire you with lots of lovely ideas and maybe different ways to use your Tonic dies and Nuvo products, and best of all there are some amazing prizes up for grabs for one lucky winner each month.
The challenge is open to everybody whether you have a blog or not, and the winners will always be chosen at random, so don’t be put off if you’re a beginner or worry that you’re not good enough!
The winner will be announced on 14th of each month, the day before the challenge goes live with the next challenge, and your entries must be in by close of play on 13th of the month, please :)
There will be theme each month but for the first it has been decided to keep it nice and easy and make it ‘Anything Goes’. This means that you're free to make whatever you want, and as long as it contains something Tonic you'll be entered into the draw for the prize.
This card was created for the Win & Tonic challenge.
How it was made
- Score and fold an A4 card to make A5 card
- Created background using Tonic Patterned Panels Deco Diamond Die
- Matted onto Purple card slightly smaller than the card blank
- Made a matching purple frame and mounted it using foam tape
- Cut out Tonic Memento Frame Die – Gift Of Love in both Purple and white cardstock
- Mounted with foam pads
- Flowers made using Tonic Beautiful Blooms Woodland Aster dies
- Corners are finished off using Tonic Nuvo drops
Thanks for dropping by.
Happy Crafting xxx