- 8x8 scalloped card
- Cut pearlised white card and embossed using Tonic embossing folder
- I gutted another piece of pearlised card in mulberry colour and matted and layer white onto it
- On the section I removed during gutting I cut out Tonic Rose frame
- Then cut out 4 Rose corners
- Assembled then cut out with love using Tonic sentiment die twice, on in white and one in mulbery colour to give a shadow.
- Finished off with a few flat backed pearls
Thursday, 13 March 2014
Tonic Rose frame
A simple card but I think it is very effective. I may make a few of these and keep them in my collection for unexpected occasions.