- I embossed a piece of card then cut out a square aperture using Tonic matting and layering squares.
- Cut out a a larger square to go behind the aperture and embossed this and sprayed with some Crafters Companion gold glitter spray (not sure if the gold spray was too much)
- Used double sided adhesive placed it onto card and die cut usingTonic frame and corners.
- Indigoblu Megaflake Royal Peacock on the frame and corners
- Centre is Tonic butterflies, cut out three and added some stickles to the wings.
Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Tonic Frame with Gold Leaf
I made this card using Tonic products .