Friday, 20 September 2013

First Attempt with Inkylicious Ink Dusters

My first attempt at using Inkylicious ink dusters. I got them a few months ago and hadn't had time to use them.
I am happy with how this turned out. I used an Inkylicious stamp and although I like it when I finally managed a good impression, I found stamping with it problematic. I tried stamping on top of a pile of photocopier paper, didn't get a good impression, tried on top of a mouse mat, still not a good impression. Ended up as last straw before I threw it in the bid stamping on top of a pad of funky foam.
Shouldn't be that hard to get a decent impression. I like the dusters, I only have two stamps by this company and I do like once I stamp with them but don't think I will buy more for this purpose. No other stamp has caused me this bother. Shame as they are nice designs.
The sentiment I got from a Personal Impressions set (I think)

No comments: