Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Katy Sue Designs Card

I made this card for my Niece who just received her Standard Grade results, clever girl did really well.
I used an 8x8 card blank, cut a piece of white card and used Embossalicious Embossing Folder to emboss it, then matted onto a turquoise piece of card. Printed out a topper sheet from the lovely CD Katy Sue Designs Fabulous Shoes. I then cut out a scalloped circle using Spellbinders grand die and matted the topper onto that. I stamped a sentiment from two sets of Personal Impressions stamp sets and again matted that onto a die cut. Added a strip of matching ribbon.
I am a wee bit annoyed as I used my Viva Pearl Pen to do the pearls in the corners and I usually leave flat to dry but my son asked to see the card so when I tilted to show him they kind of went out of shape a bit, but hey ho! I am sure she will like it.
Thanks for looking
Happy Crafting
Pamela xxx


No comments: