Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Kraftin Kimmie Card

Hi crafters. I have been off work for a few days as I have the dreaded "Lurgy". Not been feeling too great but as I was lying around I thought I would get the pro markers out and have a play. I put the base of the card together a week or so ago as I was playing with the new Perfect Layers Rulers (love them). I also used a Creative Expressions mask and coloured with Pan Pastels. The image is Kraftin Kimmie Yvette. As said, I coloured in with Pro Markers, I bought such a lot of these and do love them but I feel I just need to practice more to get better especially with skin tones and hair. I must admit I was inspired by Sarah Hurley's demos, like that she never did the colours to death and make everything look muddy. Anyway, I digress! To finish off the card I added some flowers and some Spellbinders Shapabilites Floral Flourishes just to bring it all together.
I hope you like it
Thanks for looking
Happy Crafting
Pamela
xxx




No comments: