Thursday, 21 February 2013

Crafty Catz Touch of Jazz Freebie

Hi Crafters

Me again, goodness, it is either all or nothing with me. Today I thought I would share a shaped easel card template and shaped toppers. All the elements are from our A Touch of Jazz CD which was out in 2012 and is still available to buy from out website click here if you want to go to the webiste.

This sheet is for personal use only, you can make cards and other craft items to sell as long as they are hand made and not mass produced, you may not print and sell this sheet, or re-distibute on its own or as a collection. By downloading this freebie you are agreeing to these conditions.

There is also a time limit on the freebies so grab while you can or they may have been removed and you will have missed out.
Comments are always appreciated and they let me know that I am not wasting my time putting freebies on here.


FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE










2 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you Catz for the freebie, I love the images x

Pamela said...

Welcome Christine, thaks for taking the time to say thanks, much appreciated x