Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Crafty Catz Free Decoupage Sheet

Hello Crafters.  While I am stuck at home I thought I would share a decoupage sheet with you. This is from our very popular CD Crafty Catz - Pixie Dreams. Available here on our main site
This sheet is for personal use only, you can make cards and other craft items to sell as long as they are hand made and not mass produced, you may not print and sell this sheet, or re-distibute on its own or as a collection. By downloading this freebie you are agreeing to these conditions.
There is also a time limit on the freebies so grab while you can or they may have been removed and you will have missed out.
Comments are always appreciated and they let me know that I am not wasting my time putting freebies on here.

Please enjoy using this sheet, I would love to see some of your creations.

Happy Crafting 
Pamela Harley
Crafty Catz

FREEBIE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

No comments: