Sunday, 3 February 2013

Batman Invertage

I forgot I had some DC Comics sheets. I got them when we were doing Summer Crafting at Doncaster last year. I thought my son would have liked to have crafted with them, but well, he is more into playing Minecraft that crafting ha ha.
For this card I used the following.

  • 8x8 scalloped card blank
  • I used Creative Expressions Mask and embossed with Grand Callibre
  • Coloured with Pan Pastels
  • Mated and layered onto white then turquoise card
  • I cut another two mats to fill the card 
  • I used the few thin off cuts of card to add a decorative touch to the bottom right
  • Took plain white Card Candy and found a matching promarker to colour them so they matched the turquoise card 
  • Added the Invertage onto the card
This is another card which will get a sentiment added when I have a recipient for it.

I hope you like and thanks for looking xxx

No comments: