The card I a sharing is from some ones I did at Christmas, although I still have one of them left. I will use for another occasion, when the time comes I will put an appropriate sentiment on it to suit the occasion.
- 8x8 scalloped card blank
- I cut a brushed gold piece of card with Grand Nestie
- I cut out a fancy frame on my Pazzles Inspiration
- I cut another mat and embossed using embossing folder.
- I cut out five layered flowers and shaped with a large ball tool
- Assembled flowers using glue gel
- Sprayed the flower with gold glitter spray
- Used gold sparkle ribbon to embelish
Thanks for looking x