Sunday, 3 February 2013

3d Flower Play

Hello bloggers. Aren't I rubbish at this blogging malarky? Truth is I am just so busy it is hard to find the time to blog.
The card I a sharing is from some ones I did at Christmas, although I still have one of them left. I will use for another occasion, when the time comes I will put an appropriate sentiment on it to suit the occasion.

  • 8x8 scalloped card blank 
  • I cut a brushed gold piece of card with Grand Nestie
  • I cut out a fancy frame on my Pazzles Inspiration
  • I cut another mat and embossed using embossing folder.
  • I cut out five layered flowers and shaped with a large ball tool
  • Assembled flowers using glue gel
  • Sprayed the flower with gold glitter spray
  • Used gold sparkle ribbon to embelish
The card will get a sentiment added when I am ready to give it to someone.

Thanks for looking x




No comments: