Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Samples by Guest Designer - Christine McIvor

I asked Christine McIvor if she would like to be a Guest Designer for our new disk Christmas & Chips. Christine is a Crafty Catz customer and we are friends on facebook. I am glad to say that I have also met the lovely Christine in person at the Hobbycraft Show at the SECC in Glasgow. I have seen Christines beautiful creations on facebook and she is alway supportive of my work and comments on the work the Design Team do. I am so happy that Christine accepted the challenge and here are the gorgeous creations she came up with. I am over the moon with them! Thanks so much to Christine for your hard work. Hopefully we will be seeing more of Christines designs in the future.
Take a look






1 comment:

Sheen said...

Hi Pamela and Christine, what great samples...love them all...so cute! Well done to both of you x