Wednesday, 5 October 2011

World Cardmaking Day 6th October Day 5


Hello crafters and welcome to "The World Cardmaking day" blog hop on this the 6th October.
This is the last day of the 5 day blog hop which has had 10 different participants each day hosted by Gill McCall. This is my very first blog hop so fingers crossed I get it right. If any links are missing then click on Gills name to go to her blog for full line up or to follow previous days hops.

As it is World Cardmaking Day some of the participants of the hop are donating cards to Gill for charity. Plus in the line up you will find UK crafting celebrities taking part among us mere mortal crafters !!!

There is mega blog candy on offer too from the hop sponors:-


Crafty Catz (that's me) lol, is donating this mega bundle - thats a whopping £145 worth of goodies!!



...............................................................................

Bows & Berries





 are offering 3 free digis of your choice
Plus 
for the "duration of the blog hop ONLY" 
 get 50% off any digis - just simply quote BB50 at the checkout are offering 3 free digis of your choice

.........................................................................

Amy Shaw - craft presenter on QVC
is offering Woodware goodies - pic to follow
..........................................................................

CBGM


is offering £50 worth of goodies



Ok then, on with the hop!
For this hop I am going to showcase 2 of my cards. So here are todays creations

 

For the card above, I used Spellbinders Poinsetta die on perilised card, cut the borders using Nellie Snellen die. I used paper from a free pad I got in a magazine. Embellished with Viva pearl pen to make the little pearls and flower centers.

For this card I again used Pearlised card (my fav). Again free papers from a pad, cut out the shape, word love and paper flowers with Cricut. Added ribbon and card Candi to finish it off.

Each day remember to leave comments on ALL the blogs in the hop as you need to comment to be eligible to win the prizes, divided up into a top 3, Gill will announce the winners later in the week after the hop closes.


I hope you like what I have come up with.



So your next hop stop is  http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com  where you will find another fabby creation from Mindy

15 comments:

Pamela said...

testing comments

bluebell said...

hello love your cards today,am on the hop love bluebell-flowerwoodx.

Valerie said...

Love your cards especially what you've achieved with the poinsettia dies:)
Val x

alethea said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!TFS! Hugsxx

Donna Phelan said...

Absolutely LOVE your Poinsettia card, it is gorgeous. I can also see why you love that paper. TFS!!

Tanya said...

WOW.. great cards!! I love the paper you used on the poinsetta card!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Linda said...

Pamela as ever such stunning creations I love them both. The backing papers on both of beautiful.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Becky Dunham said...

Wow Pamela! Your cards are so beautiful! Gotta find some of that pearlized paper - that is fabulous! Your prize offering is so generous and sweet. I am a new follower - could not help myself. So glad you joined Gill on this hop - love finding new fabulous blogs :)

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

LisaG said...

Great cards Pamela! I really like the papers you've used, I have to them too, so it's good inspiration to see them used by someone else!

I love the 2nd card you've made!

Well done!

I'm a new follower!

lisa xx

McVic said...

love the cards! they are just so pretty!
kacee

Liz said...

Just gorgeous!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Eva said...

I like both of your cards but wow, that first card is gorgeous!!!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog

Gill McCall said...

Pamela firstly id like to thank you so much for taking part in this hop and for such an amazing blog candy offering as sponsorship - you rock!
The cards you have created are fabby and the colour schemes are all so complimentary - i have that paper pack too - its really great.

Luanne said...

wow! very beautiful cards. Love the layout and colors.


Luanne
myfootahead@gmail.com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

what lovely cards! your poinsettia card is just breathtaking!!! TFS

Have a scrap-happy day
Lisa G
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/