Monday, 24 October 2011

Samples by Sue

Firstly a huge thanks once again to Sue Trimingham. I always appreciate you taking the time to make samples for me, you rock xx
I have shared these pictures on facebook but thought I'd add them to my blog. I am very guilty of not blogging too much, so making a mental note to do better in future. Hmm!!! only time will tell if I keep to this. These gorgeous samples were made by one of the ladies on my Design Team called Sue Trimingham. The samples made are using my new disk Christmas & Chips, which is available from our website www.craftycatz.co.uk/shop priced at just £9.99.
The Cracker and Bauble shaped cards are also on the disk, in fact 24 of each as well as the usual huge amout of paper, decoupage sheets, insets etc.
So here are Sues Creations




2 comments:

Sheen said...

Super designs, Pamela, love the characters, and, Sue, your work is just great. Well done to a winning team! x

Linda said...

These are gorgeous and I love the images too. Great work by Sue :)

Hugs
Linda xxx