Sunday, 23 October 2011

A few quick cards made using oure new Christmas & Chips CD

Ok it seems a wee bit later in the year than I anticipated but the new CD Christmas & Chips is here. I am delighted with this one. Anyone who knows me or has bought one of my  CDs knows how much work goes into them. Not just the designing part but getting the menus sorted so the disk is easy to navigate without having to fish through folders etc to find where everything is.
I decided to put patterned cracker and bauble shaped cards on this one, as usual I got carried away and put 24 of each on. I love the crackers they are so easy to do, print, cut , fold and decorate but because they have the paper designs on them they would make stunning cards without much effort at all. Another fab aspect is, all the images are jpeg so changing the size is as easy as telling the printer to print 2 or more images per A4 sheet and the images are sized for you through your printer dialogue box.
Anyway enough of my rambling on. Here are 2 of the Cracker cards made up.

1 comment:

Christine said...

The crackers are sooo cute xx