Friday, 19 August 2011

Sympathy Card with very little stash

When I was away at our caravan for a break I needed to make a Sympathy card. I did however have just a few crafting essentials with me consisting of some pearalised cards stock, Gran Callibur and a few stamps. I didn't have gold embossing powder with me, which I would have liked as I wanted simple but elegant, nothing too over the top, not at a time like this. So here is what I made, A5 card with a stamped lily and sentiment again I would have liked the lily to be embossed in gold but all I had with me was versamark pad and some mica powders. I edged the card with gold pen and finished with a few buttons from the set of Nellie Snellen dies I had used. I made a matching envelope using payperbox template but forgot to photograph it.
Hopefully they liked.
R.I.P Uncle Jim Hutchinson



1 comment:

CheerDown said...

You have achieved a truly elegant design using very little and it is really beautiful.