Friday, 24 June 2011

Mahoosive thanks to Gill McCall

Any of you who knows Gill will know how incredibly busy she is but she is always there offering a helping hand. So I would like to say a massive thanks to Gill for taking the time in her very busy life for doing these lovely samples for me. Originally it was samples of the Alpha Bears Stamps she was doing but surprised me with Baby Boom samples too. She always goes that extra mile and I so much appreciated it. Even more so as she has recently had surgery and is recovering. So Gill Thanks a million and I hope you know how much your work, time and talent is appreciated.
Samples made using
Alpha Bear polymer stamps priced at £2.00 each
Baby Boom Craft CD Rom
both from www.craftycatz.co.uk
For Gills Blog click here

3 comments:

Gill McCall said...

Thank you very much for posting this - i appreciate it. I thoroughly enjoyed making the samples xxx

uhooi said...

Uhooi ..
Waw,, These cards are sweet, cute and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Wonderful cards and isn't Gill just so very talented but also a really lovely lady too. :)