Monday, 13 June 2011

Donna Marie Rowlands Guest Designer

I have wonderful sample makers who come up trumps for me time and time again. I am alway very grateful to the time and effort they put into their samples. This time I thought I would ask a lovely lady called Donna Marie Rowlands if she could be a guest designer and come up with some samples for me using our newest disk Baby Boom. I think you will agree, she did a fantastic job. I adore the fact that she has taken it further than cardmaking and the samples of the baby, vest, pj's and bag are just my cup of tea.
Fabulous job Donna. I don't think you will be staying a guest for long, well unless someone else snaffles you up!
To see other samples made by the Crafty Catz Design Team click here

4 comments:

Denise said...

omg Donna has done a fabulous job at them love the vests & bags they're great.congrats donnae for being a guest designer xx

sue card maker said...

Hi these are great new you would do great things Donna xx

sue card maker said...

Hi new you would come up with something different well done Donna xx

Donna's Cardmaking Den said...

Thank you Pam, it was a great pleasure and honour for making the samples for you, truly was. Thank you for all the nice comments, very much appreciated.