Thursday, 27 January 2011

Away to do some stamping

They finally arrived, my stamps I designed. I sent them away for manufacturing and they have landed. I was so excited even my hubby David who is a non crafter had to have a wee play. Nothing I will show mind you but he just had to get dirty. I wonder, will he catch the crafting bug??? I haven't had time to play however there are a few samples on the website from when some sample makers kindly put them together using the rather shoddy mock up ones I did at home but they did a fab job. The link goes to the main Crafty Catz website rubber stamp gallery.
Crafty Catz Rubber Stamps Gallery
Check out the samples they are Fab!
For everyone who loved the What a Hoot CD and the Alpha Bears CD they have been made into rubber stamps too and they are amazing away to play with them, well was going to shampoo the carpet but they are calling on me. Check back later fingers crossed I will have something to show you.
Link to available Crafty Catz rubber stamps
Crafty Catz Rubber Stamps

3 comments:

Doodles said...

Your blog looks fab have a brill time playing today
hugs Sharon xx

Denise said...

Have a fabby tim playing cant wait to see them & welcome to bloggy land xx

Pamela said...

Thanks Sharon and Denise, I hope i don't get crafters block now lol x